Join us on Saturday, May 6, 2023, on the Showgrounds of Savoy Automobile Museum for The Connection, an open classification car show to benefit the museum. Car enthusiasts of all ages are invited to come together to share their passion, exchange stories, and develop their appreciation for these vehicles and all they represent. Fuel up for the show with a pastry and coffee at the Savoy Café, then stroll the showgrounds and enjoy the immense variety of impressive vehicles. Satisfy your hunger with a tasty bite at the Café or treat yourself to a meal at one of the various food trucks present for the event. Wander inside the museum and take in the exhibits which will include on the day of the car show the Savoy Collection, 75 Years of Porsche, British Invasion, Locally Owned, and Georgia Tech Engineering Motor Sports. Before you leave, be sure to purchase one of our custom-designed shirts to commemorate the day! Show vehicle registration and admission prices are listed below.
Saturday, May 6, 2023, from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Show car check-in begins at 7:00 am. All registrants need to be checked in and on the field by 11:00 am. The awards ceremony and raffle drawing will be held at 3:00 pm. You must be present to win.
The rain date for this event is Saturday, May 13, 2023.
Members and those who have pre-purchased tickets will be able to use the express check-in line.
Not a member? Learn about membership here.
Show Vehicle (Auto/Truck) Registration
Listed below is information for anyone wishing to register their vehicle in the show:
Registration is limited to 250 vehicles. Motorcycles are not permitted in this show.
Pre-registration for members opens on Wednesday, March 1, 2023, and extends through Friday, March 17, 2023. Registration for the general public begins on Saturday, March 18, 2023, and closes on Friday, April 28, 2023, or until registration is full.
Included with Registration
Member – Due to the large number of museum members, please register only one vehicle per membership (family unit) at this time. Additional vehicles can be added when the registration opens to the general public as space allows. Admission corresponds to each membership level.
- Legacy Members – Complimentary – Includes general admission tickets to the museum for two cardholders, up to 4 youths, and two guests.
- Individual Membership – $5 – Includes one general admission for the named cardholder.
- Individual Plus One Membership – $5 – Includes general admission for two named cardholders or the named cardholder and one guest.
- Family Membership – $5 – Includes general admission for two named cardholders and up to 4 youths.
- Friend Membership– $5 – Includes general admission for two named cardholders, up to 4 youths, and two guests.
- Patron Membership – $5 – Includes general admission for two named cardholders, up to 4 youths, and two guests.
General Public – $25 – Allows one vehicle registration. Includes one general admission per vehicle.
Additional general admission tickets are available to purchase.
All sales are final. No vehicle registration refunds will be issued unless the show is canceled on both the original date and the rain date. Museum admissions, which includes admission to the show, will not be refunded. Please contact the front desk at to reschedule admission tickets for future use by calling 770.416.1500 or emailing email@example.com.
Listed below is information regarding spectator participation:
Members – Complimentary
General Public – Entrance into the car show is included with the purchase of a museum admission ticket. Tickets are available online and on the Showgrounds. Admission to only the car show will not be available.
- Adults – $15
- Youth – Ages 3 – 12 – $5
- Children under 3 years of age – Complimentary
- Active military – Complimentary with I.D.
All sales are final. Museum admissions, which includes admission to the show, will not be refunded. Please contact the front desk at to reschedule admission tickets for future use by calling 770.416.1500 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registrants are eligible to win the People’s Choice Award, selected by spectators and registrants, and The Connection Award, selected by museum staff. Judging for The Connection Award begins at 11:00 am. All registrants need to be checked in and on the field by 11:00 am.
A 50/50 raffle will occur on the day of the show. Cash only will be accepted for the 50/50 raffle. Purchasers must be 18 years of age or older, unless accompanied by an adult, to purchase a ticket and must be present to win.
Other Important Information
- Registered vehicles will be parked in the order in which they arrive.
- Show registrants must be at the designated award area during the presentation of the awards to win.
- Complimentary parking is available for spectators. Handicap parking is available.
- Savoy is not responsible for any personal items left in vehicles or unattended on the property. The parking lot at Savoy is gated at closing. Any vehicles left on the property will be towed.
- Tents, beach umbrellas, tables, drones, golf carts, and external alcohol are prohibited on the property.
- Restrooms are located inside/outside the museum. Additional temporary restrooms will be on the property. A family bathroom is available inside the museum.
- Savoy Automobile Museum is a tobacco-free campus. No tobacco, including smoking and the use of smokeless tobacco, electronic cigarettes, or vaping devices, are allowed in the museum or on the showgrounds.
- No outside food or drink is permitted inside the museum. No outside alcohol is permitted on the property.
- Only service animals are permitted on the Showgrounds and inside the museum.
- Wheelchairs are available for museum visitors to use on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Strollers are permitted in the museum.
- We require that guests’ bags being carried into the museum (including purses) not be larger than 12” x 6” x 12” in size. All bags are subject to being inspected and tagged. Bags not meeting our policy can be securely stored in a complimentary locker at the museum entrance on a first come first served basis.
- Feel free to bring your camera for personal use, except where prohibited as marked. Flashes, video cameras, selfie sticks, monopods, drones, and tripods are prohibited. Flashlight use including one on a phone is not allowed. Photographs cannot be published, sold, reproduced, transferred, distributed, or otherwise commercially exploited in any manner whatsoever. For press and other special photography, including film and video projects, please contact the Director of Marketing at email@example.com.
- Savoy Museum and the Showgrounds are weapons-free areas. Firearms, weapons, and explosives are strictly prohibited.
If you are interested in learning more about sponsoring The Connection, please contact our development team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 470.490.8225.
Please read the car show waiver.
Legacy level members, please call 470.490.8225 to register your vehicle.
If you have questions pertaining to the car show, please call 770.416.1500 or email email@example.com.